Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 11 25 min nap vs. 30 min nap

I was rereading Steve Pavlina's blog, and I realized I should try to decrease the length of my naps. Because I don't feel refreshed after my early morning nap. Also even though I know that I have dreamed when I wake up from most of my naps, I don't remember what the dream was about. This is probably because I have time to enter another phase of sleep before my alarm wakes me up. And when the alarm wakes me up I am probably in a non-dreaming phase, so it would make sense that I have a very hard time recalling my dreams. The previous nap was 25 minutes, and I felt more refreshed, but by now I know that how I feel after a single nap is not necessarily representative of how it will work in the long term. So I don't know yet if this is a change for the better.