Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 2 nap 3, 4, and 5

For nap 3, 4, and 5, I was at my sister's place. I took both nap 3 and nap 4 on time. I took nap 5about 50 minutes too late because I did not realize that it was necessary to do nap 5 until about 50 minutes later than the "official" start time of  nap 5.

I felt like it was harder to start sleeping when I did my naps at my sister's place. Nonetheless I did sleep at each of those naps. I do not remember clearly whether or not I dreamed in this naps, but I think I did dream.

I felt normal during the time I was at my sister's place
PCAE&A for nap 3: 9-11
PCAE&A for nap 4: 9-11
PCAE&A for nap 5: 9-11

When I came back home, I took the subway system and I found it very hard to keep my eyes open for the last few subway stations before I reached my exit subway station.

Overall I think that taking naps away from home was a success.